Autosol Stainless Steel Cleaner 500ml Bottle

Product No
Country of Origin
International Barcode
(bottle) G.W. CU'FT
12 - -

Autosol Stainless Steel Cleaner 500ml Bottle

Capacity: 500ml

◆ Suitable for cleaning brass, and anodized and enameled metal surfaces
◆ Can remove dirt, grease and oily residues
◆ Neutral in color and odor

Autosol Stainless Steel Cleaner 500ml Bottle
related products
  • Promex Plating Pen Stainless Steel Degreaser
    Product NO335.12010
    read more
    Promex Plating Pen Stainless Steel Degreaser

    ◆ P/N: 502-009
    ◆ With this Plating Pen Stainless Steel Degreaser, you can plate quickly and very easily.
    ◆ The Plating Pen Stainless Steel Degreaser will be expired after 10 months in mint condition. Please use it up in 3 months once being opened.
    ◆ Each pen contains 10 ml of solutions, and can plate approximately 60 x 60cm area. Please put pens right up after using.
    ◆ Wide applications including jewelry, frames, watches, ornaments, accessories, and PCB.
    ◆ For Plating Machine EX3000/BNP-1.

  • Rust Removal Liquid ZC-28 Engineer
    Product NOEZC-28
    read more
    Screw Rust Removal Liquid ZC-28 Engineer

    Capacity: 100ml
    Chemical Compound: Ammonium Thioglycolate

    ◆ Neutral liquid makes working safely. No acid or alkali contains.
    ◆ Especially designed to remove rust on small components, such as rusted screws.
    ◆ Rust can be removed in seconds!

    [User Manual]:

    1. Apply enough liquid to the rusted screw.
    2. The liquid immediately reacts with the rust and turns purple.
    3. Remove the screw after sufficient penetration.
    4. Rinse it in water after rust removal.
    5. Be sure to apply anti-rust agent.
    6. Be aware of stains and tarnish on the metal parts around the screw.


    1. Wear protective equipment such as eyeglasses, gloves, etc. while working to avoid contact with eyes and skin.
    2. Wash your hands after use, and gargle with clean water.
    3. Keep out of reach of children.
    4. Store in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight.
    5. This product has a peculiar smell.
    6. Do not inhale or drink.
    7. Do not mix with other chemicals.
    8. In case of eye contact, immediately flush the eye with clean water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
    9. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention.
    10. If inhaled, immediately move to a place of fresh air and rest and seek medical attention if you feel unwell.
    11. In case of skin contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with clean running water.